Friday, May 30, 2008

Labels or Love...

-Shopping for labels, shopping for love

-Manolo and Louis, it’s all I’m thinking of

-Shopping for labels, shopping for love

-1,2,1,2,3, Turn the lights off!

-I already know what my addiction is

-I be looking for labels, I ain’t looking for love

-I shop for purses while I walk out the door

-Don’t cry, buy a bag and then get over it

-And, I’m not concerned with all the politics

-It’s a lot of men I know I could find another one.

-Oughta know that I’m always happy when I walk out the store, store

-I’m guessing Supercalifragi

-sexy, nothing to be playing with

-I love him, hate him, kiss him, just I’m trying to walk a mile in my kicks

-(Chorus)

-Love’s like a runway but which one do I love more

-No emotional baggage, just replace it with Dior

-Love’s like a runway, so what’s all the fussing for

-Let’s stop chasing them boys and shop some more

-1,2,1,2,3,Turn the lights off!

-I know I might come off as negative -

I be looking for labels, I ain’t looking for love

-Relationships are often so hard to tame

-A Prada dress has never broken my heart before

-And, Boy________

-I’mma do the damn thing, watch me do the damn thing

-Cause I know that my credit card will help me put out the flames

-I’m guessing Supercalifragi

-sexy, nothing to be playing with

-I love him, hate him, kiss him, just I’m trying to walk a mile in my kicks

-[Chorus]

-Gucci, Fendi, Prada purses, purchasing them finer things

-Men they come a dime a dozen, just give me them diamond rings

-I’m into a lot of bling, Cadallic, Chanel and Coach

-Fellas boast but they can’t really handle my female approach

-Buying things is hard to say

-Rocking Christian Audigier, Manolo, Polo, taking photos in my Cartier

-So we can’t go all the way, I know you might hate it but

-I’m a shop for labels while them ladies lay and wait for love

No comments: