First of all, thanks coz visiting my blog and drop comments here... like i said anyone can drop by and read my blog :)
I hd to delete the comments bukan sebab mak tak suka msg tu, but utk kebaikan sume pihak nah... kang ada org meroyan plak...Im not sad, im happy and happier now after what happen.
I dont know frm where you know about the other person and mmg i always ignore dia... never bother at all la u ols... and I also tak tau mana u tau about that story and i also hope the same thing...
I will continue be good person... thanks dear for ur word, really appreciate it... and i will be strong... i will survive...
nak mak nanyi ke lagu i will survive ala2 NANA KER dlm af1... lets karaoke... hiks...tetiba je kan
ps... how do i contact u... im very curious to know u ols ni sapa? if boley please do leave ur email... thanks again...
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment